Monday 31 March 2014

Pharmaceutical paparazzi...



http://www.f2medicalsupplies.com/
Another week has flown by, and here we are again. You. Me. A Sunset and some cocktails... Paradise.
...Who am I kidding? It’s freezing cold, it’s raining, the sun’s hidden behind impenetrable layers of cloud and the only cocktail I’ve got is a mix of cold coffee and lucozade, a grizzly product of my own forgetfulness.

But enough about that. Let me tell you what we’ve been up to this week.

This week we’ve been working on getting our website up to date with some shiny new pictures of our Root Canal Files, our Disposable Barrier Film, and both our High Speed and Low Speed Handpieces. It’s been quite a struggle to get engaging, cinematic pictures of immobile K-Files. It’s been an epic battle against gravity trying to get the right positioning of the halogen lights to get the perfect picture. But I have prevailed. I have been a Scorsese of  Medical Supplies, a DeNiro of Dental Consumables, and my labours have finally borne fruit. Feel free to check out our website, www.f2medicalsupplies.com and have a look.

Oh, and while you’re there, check out our fantastic deals on Sterilisation Products Month. Best hurry though – the sale ends on the first of April, so get great products at low prices while you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment